Just a couple of tools I’d never heard about:
- Hudson - A continuous integration tool, for Java projects, that allows easy integration of changes into a project, and easy retrieval of a fresh build.
- GROW Framework - A coaching/self-help tool. GROW stands for Goal, current Reality, Options, and Will. In a nutshell, it lets you evaluate what you want to do, how you want to do it, and apply yourself to doing it.
- Six Thinking Hats - A thinking tool for group discussions and individual thinking.
- Clojure - A strange mix between Java and Lisp..?
- Open Spaces - A meeting/discussion technique to discuss various topics, in a sort-of ad-hoc conference way. Open Spaces last from half a day to about 2 days.
- Ivy - The Agile Dependency Manager (and that’s all I have for now).